So we just about have everything ready to go. This is going to be so much fun! I am doing this boutique with my good friend Mandi Nilson. We will have some amazing things.
Check out the blog for more info, I'd love to see you there!
looks great girly! I wish I could be there to go :( Let me know if you need any info on advertising or whatnot. Love ya! It was so nice to talk to you the other day. I miss you tons.
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
1 comment:
looks great girly! I wish I could be there to go :( Let me know if you need any info on advertising or whatnot. Love ya! It was so nice to talk to you the other day. I miss you tons.
Post a Comment