This last year has just flown by. It has been a really great year filled with many firsts
**First baby **
**First kisses (well way more than just the first!!)**
**First tooth**
**First roll over**
**First food**
**First crawl**
**First hair cut** (it was a really little one)
**First cartoon** (yo gabba gabba)
**First words**
He can now say
Dada Mama uhoh bye bye cheese gone and hi
I love this little boy and cannot believe how much my heart has grown for him!
I have so much fun with him and it's great that he is getting to the stage where I can just hang out with him. I am looking forward to summer so much where we can just go on walks every morning and go to the park and have fun play dates with friends.
I am so happy with my life and love every second of my days.
Buh bye






5 comments:
Holy Cow Hollie! Those pictures are so fabulous! I forgot to ask you today how and where you took the one of him eating cake. Those ones of him in the shirt and tie are just precious. You amaze me!
Way cute! These pictures are so great!! Sawyer is one of the happiest babies ever--I miss seeing his enthusiasm for Primary every week.
he is so adorable!! happy birthday sawyer...I wish I could squeeze those cheeks!
HOly cow I cannot believe he is one! He is so stinkin cute Hollie!
I am so there with you on the summer thing, I cannot wait. We all will have to have a play date at the park! ;)
He is seriously so cute. I can't believe he is already one! Man, that year flew by. Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast. And with all those words he is learning he will be talking like an adult before you know it.
Post a Comment