Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby #2 coming right up!

I'm so excited to be pregnant with baby #2!
I am due April 4th and am feeling pretty good so far, besides that fact that I have been SOOOO hungry! I've already put on more weight that with Sawyer so far so I'm a little worried and have been trying to exercise every morning.
When I first found out I had a big feeling that it was another boy. I would actually love another boy. I love that Sawyer can wear the same thing to the park as he can to church. I love that his hair doesn't really require much time, and I love that he is so chill.
When we had the ultrasound Dr. Hartman showed us the baby and it is smaller than Sawyer was at this point so that's got me thinking it may be a girl??? Who knows. I'll found out in about 8 weeks.
Things are really different with the second. For instance when I found out with Sawyer I went to Barnes and Knoble and got all kinds of books, started looking at cribs, car seats, toys, all that stuff and with the second I don't need to cuz I have it all. I was just more concerned with getting the first ultrasound and getting the ok from the dr. I know this pregnancy will fly by and I'm just enjoying all the one on one time with Sawyer. He will be a great big brother and I'm excited for everyday of my life!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats you guys I'm so excited for you :) April 4th is Bostyn birthday too! It's a good time to have a baby too because spring is just around the corner so you don't have to stress so much about them getting sick and being cold all the time :) I'm excited to find out what it is! I love you!

Johnstun Fam said...

that is so exciting!! Congratulations!! You are such a good Mommy!

Bentleys said...

Yipee Skipee!! April is a great Month for a baby in my opinion!! So happy for your lil family!

Ness said...

That is awesome! I'm excited for you. (Glad it's not me) but totally pumped for you!

The Jacksons said...

That's so awesome us too!!!

Robin said...

Apparently there is also a party in your tummy. Sorry, I stole that line from the title of your previous post. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys.