It has been a while since I have posted last.
A lot has been going on and to be honest I just haven't wanted to post anything. Not sure why, I just didn't want to.
I'm ready now! :)
Here is what has been happening:
We bought a new house
It's only about 2 blocks from our old one, but has much more space and an amazing back yard! We are so happy here and it's been great so far!
We have been doing lots of work to it and I don't have all the pictures, but here is what we've done to our kitchen.
We are getting ready for our little girl
I am 32 weeks along and doing great. I thought this one would be easier because I have already been through this once, but I feel like this one is harder on my body. I have been sore and tired and I guess it could have something to do with the fact that I'm chasing a 2 yr old around all day.. but who knows. :)
I've also got her room all done and it's adorable.
It was dark brown so I painted it white with pink panels. I got the idea from this site http://ohbrooke.com/2008/07/08/painting-wall-panels/
I made her a cute quilt too that my good friend Emily showed me how to do. I love the colors and I will incorporate them into the room a little more.
We're naming her Sydney and not quite sure on a middle name, but I think it will be Faye. (that's my middle name after my grandma)
We bought a trampoline
This has been so great! We just got it and Sawyer loves it! It's got a net with a zipper so I can just zip him and and he will jump for so long. I'll sit next to it under an umbrella and spray him with the hose every once and a while and he's just as happy as can be!

Sawyer is as cute as ever!
Well this one is pretty obvious, but hey, here is a recent picture of him before chuch and he's just adorable!
Ok well I'll have more posts soon. BYE








1 comment:
Great update! and I agree second pregnancy a lot harder than you think. This kid inside me is killing me!
I love the name and I thnk her room is SO CUTE!!!
miss you girl!
Post a Comment