Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Studio 5





So on Tuesday I was on Studio 5. I go on this show everyonce and a while and show fun design projects. If you want to see the segment click here




Here are the instructions:
Materials:
Any size of Canvas (This can be purchased from your local craft store)
1 sheet scrapbook paper
Painters tape
Pencil
Paint and brush
Spray adhesive
Directions:


1. Take your canvas and tape off a border. This can be any width, but just make sure it is the same width all the way around.
2. Paint the area you taped off and the outside edge of the canvas
3. Cut your scrapbook paper to the desired shape and spray the back of it with the spray adhesive and mount it in the center of your canvas.
4. You're all done, just hang this on the wall with a nail! You can get creative with different shapes of borders and paper. Also try replacing the canvas with wood for a whole new look!

2 comments:

Supalinds said...

Hi darling, welcome to the blog world. A place that sucks all the productive means I used to have in me.

You are such a rockstar. I tivo'ed your tv segment. You are so talented and did a great job.

Julare said...

Hollie you were awesome! I still can't believe how great you are. How is your new place? You need to email me so I can hear all about it. I hope you guys are doing awesome. Love ya!