Well this is my first attempt at blogging. I think it sounds fun!
Well I consider me and Dave a family! No kids yet, and no hurry! We have had so much fun these last 3 years being married. We have been to Mexico, Bahamas, Jamacia, Vegas, Oregon, California, all over Utah!
Dave is working as a Manager for Blackberry at Marketstar. He does such a great job and they are lucky to have him.
I am going on my 4th year being a Realtor with Coldwell Banker and loving it. I really like the work that I do!
Everytime Dave goes out of town I buy a house, so we now have 3 houses and we are slowly building our empire!
I am also training for my second 1/2 marathon. I ran one last year and it was really neat.
Well I consider me and Dave a family! No kids yet, and no hurry! We have had so much fun these last 3 years being married. We have been to Mexico, Bahamas, Jamacia, Vegas, Oregon, California, all over Utah!
Dave is working as a Manager for Blackberry at Marketstar. He does such a great job and they are lucky to have him.
I am going on my 4th year being a Realtor with Coldwell Banker and loving it. I really like the work that I do!
Everytime Dave goes out of town I buy a house, so we now have 3 houses and we are slowly building our empire!
I am also training for my second 1/2 marathon. I ran one last year and it was really neat.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment