Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My growing Belly

This is me at 4 months!! (16 weeks)
I felt the baby move the other day and that was pretty crazy! We will find out the sex on monday so stayed tuned!

12 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

You felt the baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Whoa....that is so exciting !!
I'm lovin the growing belly, too. I'm not gonna lie, I am a little jealous, but my time will come....AGAIN!!

Love ya,
Mandy

Bentleys said...

you are so cute!! I am JELOUS of cute preggo ladies! Can't wait for monday i wanna say boy! Love feeling them move for the first time, then a few months later it hurts!

Brandon and Teresa R said...

oh no, you are going to be one of those freaking cute pregnant girls, ugh!! congrats, you look great!

Robin said...

You look really cute Hollie. Can't wait to hear what you guys are having.

Supalinds said...

Ahhhh - you look beautiful!! You are glowing my friend!! Can't wait to hear if you are having a misses or a mister!

Shelby said...

Holls, you've got GREAT legs!! Way to go.

The Coombs' said...

Yup, another one of you too cute pregnant girls! You look great! Feeling the baby move is the only part about being pregnant that I like (until you are like 8 months and there is no more room for it to move, and it just pushes on all your organs!!). You are at the most fun stage, and you look FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

You are one SEXY mama!!! Well not quite yet but soon!! You seriously look so amazing. I'm jealous. Love ya

Shelby said...

Holls, I can't find your email so I'm writing here.... i need a car candle for my new car. Do you have a bunch at your place or do you have to order them?? I'll give you a hollerrrr when I'm up in Og at my mom's. Thanks!!!

Johnstun Fam said...

your so freaking cute! I can't wait to find out what your having!!!

Juline said...

ahhh!so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! you're pregnant! That's awesome, congrats to both of you!! YOu look so good!