Well I'm having a little boy! Dave and I are really excited! We don't have any names picked out yet, but when we come up with something I'll let you know.
That was so so so obvious that it was a boy! It had to be...I know nobody that is having a girl right now. You look so cute though! How do you enjoy pregnancy so far? To me the easiest was the fifth and 6 months so... What is your mailing address? I want to send you an invitation for the baby shower. Also, you still selling the scentsy (sp?) stuff right? I ll need some I think. -Annie
Uncle David and Aunt Hollie! Hey it is Heidi. I was just looking through my sisters friends and found you two!! I am so excited to hear you are pregnant, and you look so cute. I hope all is well for you two.
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
16 comments:
That was so so so obvious that it was a boy! It had to be...I know nobody that is having a girl right now. You look so cute though! How do you enjoy pregnancy so far? To me the easiest was the fifth and 6 months so...
What is your mailing address? I want to send you an invitation for the baby shower. Also, you still selling the scentsy (sp?) stuff right? I ll need some I think.
-Annie
Congrats!!! Thats so exciting!
Hey I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what its all about!
HOLY CRAP!! I KNEW IT!! j/k, I didn't know it, BUT.....that's freakin' awesome !! "Baby Dave", and "Baby Shaun" (luke) will get along just great!
CONGRATULATION!!!
P.s. Wanna walk down here and have a pizza, and a puzzle? It's been too long.
Congrats!!!! I bet knowing that it's a little boy is helping it sink in even more! He is going to have the best mom ever! You're awesome!
Uncle David and Aunt Hollie!
Hey it is Heidi.
I was just looking through my sisters friends and found you two!! I am so excited to hear you are pregnant, and you look so cute. I hope all is well for you two.
that is so awesome! I am super excited for you guys!
That is so exciting. Now you can shop like crazy and buy all the cute boy things. I can't wait to hear what name you choose.
I knew it! Boys are fun to have first well I guess I don't know any other way! Im so excited for you two!
I knew it! Boys are fun to have first well I guess I don't know any other way! Im so excited for you two!
you are one sexy pregnant momma!!
Hey just me again. Will you guys send me your email address to heidij87@gmail.com so I can add you to my blog!! Thanks guys!!
Yay!! Maybe Bostyn and your little boy will have a little fling one day. I always liked the younger men...
yay for little boys!! why did I already think you were having a boy before you announced it?!?! intuition.....congrats!
We are sooo happy for you!! Candy told us the great news.
Hey Hollie! Found your blog through Ashlee. Congrats!
Hey guys!!! This is such exciting news!!!! We are so happy for ya!
Post a Comment