Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Little Apprentice


Sawyer and I hang out all day, even when I'm working. He comes to the office with me, he's even showed a few houses with me too!
He is getting pretty smart in the world of Real Estate and I'm excited to teach him how to write his first offer. :)

5 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

I must say.....at first glace, Sawyer looks ALOT like Daddy in this picture !! Very cute. Thanks again for the walk today. :)

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

That is such a good picture Hollie! You two look perfect together!

Kendra said...

I love the matching shirts!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so precious! You are a good mommy to show him the ropes so soon in his life! I'm sure he'll be grateful when he's selling houses on his own in 2-3 years. love you!

Johnstun Fam said...

That picture is so cute! I love it! how lucky are you to be able to have him with you all day!