Hollie, he is SO cute! The blessing was awesome. Sorry we couldn't make it to the after party,..........oh the joys of potty training! Hopefully when that time comes for you, you will have better luck than I am!!
Dave you did AWESOME, Destiny loved your deep voice and then she said... "I can tell he loves his baby cause he had the voice at the end that means he is gonna cry!"
Hollie... he was definantly the best dressed baby!
Thanks for inviting us! We love you 3! Chris, Wendy and family!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
5 comments:
Hollie, he is SO cute! The blessing was awesome. Sorry we couldn't make it to the after party,..........oh the joys of potty training! Hopefully when that time comes for you, you will have better luck than I am!!
Hollie you look gorgeous and Sawyer is HUGE!!!! So cute! I am so happy for you and your lil family!
Thanks for inviting us. Jace got blessed a year ago this sunday (mothers day) Man it all goes by way too fast:)
thats so cute! You look so good, I love your hair! I keep asking Josh if he is nervous for the blessing... I am so glad they get to do that!
Dave you did AWESOME, Destiny loved your deep voice and then she said...
"I can tell he loves his baby cause he had the voice at the end that means he is gonna cry!"
Hollie... he was definantly the best dressed baby!
Thanks for inviting us! We love you 3!
Chris, Wendy and family!
Post a Comment