That is darling! He looks a little more like jace too. Hey i have a favor to ask it's a fathers day present i was wondering if you can put three pictures onto one page for me.
how funny that i was in that photoshop class with you! small world. you guys look like you are doing great and what a cute baby boy!! aren't boys the best?
just thought i'd say hi, since i was in a hurry last week..
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
7 comments:
That is darling! He looks a little more like jace too. Hey i have a favor to ask it's a fathers day present i was wondering if you can put three pictures onto one page for me.
hey hollie.. and dave!! remember me? ha ha.
how funny that i was in that photoshop class with you! small world. you guys look like you are doing great and what a cute baby boy!! aren't boys the best?
just thought i'd say hi, since i was in a hurry last week..
hope all is well.
jen
Amazing! You guys are too cute!
I absolutely LOVE it! I miss seeing you. I think about you everytime I drive by your house!
Oh I love it!!!!!!!!
I love the pictures they are so cute. We should get together and double some time.
you have a darling family. you look so beautiful.
Post a Comment