Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I think these are so cute!

I think in my next life I want to own a cake shop! I see these pics and it just makes me excited! I have made a few cakes, but my kitchen is really small so it's hard to have everything out at once. My friend Mandy told me how creative I am... truth is I just know how to use google really well! Everytime I want to make something fun I just google the idea for more ideas!
So here are a few ideas for you.
Here's a great recipe for marshmellow fondant. It tastes pretty good too. If anyone ever wants me to make a cake for them I'd love it cuz I love to make them, but eating them is my biggest problem. (especially since I only have 10 more lbs till I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight!)




2 comments:

Kendra said...

Super cute! I'd love to do gourmet cupcakes, it seems that a cupcake boutique is poping up on every corner!

kdance10 said...

I LOVE that kit-kat one.