
I started P90x and it's been really great! The workouts are tough, but a lot of fun! I thought it would be fun to "cheat" and give myself a bikini body. Although something looks kinda off on these... (I'm not the best at photoshoping new faces!)
Just wait till October 31st! That's my 90 day mark and I will be looking great! Stayed tune!


6 comments:
Those are awesome hollie:)
I heart P90X!! My legs are screaming from the Legs & Back workout I did yesterday. It really works! I do just some of the videos becasue I don't have a pullup bar (or the will power to do it everyday) but I've lost 10lbs in a little over a month and I can see a huge difference in the way my clothes fit.
You'll love it!
You ARE getting good at photoshop! I love these pics!
I love the photoshop pics. I also love p90. I have the original old school version. I was so dedicated right after I had Jayben. Then I got lazy. I can't wait to do it again. I miss having a waist.
That's awesome,I'm also starting a work out progam on Monday,It's a six week program called Slim in six. So, I wish you luck and you can wish me luck. ha ha
I should do that, I need to do something to lose this baby fat! let meknow how it works.
Post a Comment