I almost feel silly calling Sawyer a baby. He is so big!
Everyone always says, "they grow up so fast!", and they do.
When Sawyer was really little he would fall asleep on our chests all the time, then one day we just realized that he was too big and wouldn't do that anymore.
Last night I got to hold him while he was asleep and I cherished it.
He is so sweet and when I look at him it's impossible not to feel the great love god has for all of his children.
I just want to see Sawyer happy!
I have noticed in my own life that sometimes when you want to see someone happy you feel like you need to tell them how to live their life to be happy.
There are things we can do to make life easier, but we all have the choice to be happy whatever our circumstances.
I am going to be happy today! How about you?

2 comments:
Good points Hollie! I love TAte so much I can't even stand it! And I so miss when he would fall asleep on my chest.
I agree! I never knew how much I could love someone until we were married, and then we had Jaxon...life just keeps getting better and better! Your little guy is soooo cute! I love the pics with the pumpkins!
Post a Comment