I have loved every part of my life! I loved being single, then dating, then getting engaged, being married with no kids and now being married with a little 7 month old. I make an effort to enjoy each moment I'm currently in.
Having said that, I am REALLY loving all my current moments with Sawyer. He is so much fun and make me smile all day long!!
Having said that, I am REALLY loving all my current moments with Sawyer. He is so much fun and make me smile all day long!!
Yesterday I took him to Cochrans produce in South Ogden and took some cute pics of him seeing pumpkins for the first time.
Did I mention I love my life?



1 comment:
lovE those pictures!!! He is so stinkin cute! we are going thursday to the one in layton and I can't wait to get his pictures!
Post a Comment