Wow Hol !!! That is a really, really great idea !! I think I want to do that. You know me, though, the pics will be most likely black/white. So, so, cute. I wish I could just jump into that cute little brain of yours, ya know.
Local celeb! You are brave lady. I have no desire to ever be in front of a t.v. camera...ever. You looked and sounded great. Oh and congrats on having a BOY! We are excited for you guys!
You are amazing!! That is such a great idea!! I love that show cause I learn a lot of craft ideas but it's even cooler when my aunt is on it!!! nice job!! :)
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
11 comments:
That girl needs to close her mouth.... she looks like a frickin rabbit.
Wow Hol !!! That is a really, really great idea !! I think I want to do that. You know me, though, the pics will be most likely black/white. So, so, cute.
I wish I could just jump into that cute little brain of yours, ya know.
Love ya!
You are a STAR!!!
Local celeb! You are brave lady. I have no desire to ever be in front of a t.v. camera...ever. You looked and sounded great. Oh and congrats on having a BOY! We are excited for you guys!
You are amazing!! That is such a great idea!! I love that show cause I learn a lot of craft ideas but it's even cooler when my aunt is on it!!! nice job!! :)
You're SO famous!! You are so smart, I would never think of anything like that! Oh, and I KNEW you were having a boy, Congats!
Impressive!! Those are so cute! Congrats on the little boy! That is so exciting. You look darling!
I have a famous friend!! You did great!
You did amazing! You are right, they can be a little bit cheezy! You were perfect though! Thanks for posting it so I could see it! You're awesome!
you're famous! cool! cute idea!
thats awesome! I am glad you were able to post it so I could see it! I think I am going to do that! its such a good idea!
How's the little one?
Post a Comment