Hey Hollie-my sisters and I are having a holiday showcase dec 5 & 6 and wondered if you wanted to be a part of it with all your cuteness. i especially love your wood letter picture (with the four letters)-super cool. let me know if you want to participate and under which category(s). we are trying to get a preliminary count by mid week. we've got about thirty vendors so far and will probably just take forty. btw, that ultrasound is adorable. adorable! tiffany
Hollie & Dave! Congrats! We are so excited 4 u! I am sure that your son will be decked out in BYU apparel! I can already imagine your cute family at BYU and Jazz games! You can never start 2 early! Might as well start at birth! GO BYU BABY!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
10 comments:
So cute! It's amazing they are their own little people in there!
That is so precious!! Any names yet?
Awesome! I love what you can see with ultrasound now. That is so cute!
that is a DANG good 3D ultrasound! Awesome!
So cute! Congrats Hollie! Hope everything is going well.
Thats so precious!
Hey Hollie-my sisters and I are having a holiday showcase dec 5 & 6 and wondered if you wanted to be a part of it with all your cuteness. i especially love your wood letter picture (with the four letters)-super cool. let me know if you want to participate and under which category(s). we are trying to get a preliminary count by mid week. we've got about thirty vendors so far and will probably just take forty. btw, that ultrasound is adorable. adorable! tiffany
We are so happy for you guys!! Congrats! BOYS are so much FUN!!! ;)
That is really neat! We have a picture of Riley doing that as well...maybe they can be best friends lol...PS I tagged you...check out my blog
Hollie & Dave! Congrats! We are so excited 4 u! I am sure that your son will be decked out in BYU apparel! I can already imagine your cute family at BYU and Jazz games! You can never start 2 early! Might as well start at birth! GO BYU BABY!
Post a Comment