Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mummy or Mommy

This costume was from last year and I wasn't sure if I'd fit into it,
but it worked out pretty well.

Last night was our ward's "Trunk or Treat." It was lots of fun because we got to decorate our trunk. We don't really have a ton of halloween stuff so we dressed up our Santa too! I think we confused some kids who were thinking "What holiday is this?" Dave was laughing at me because kids would come around a few times so I started getting stingy with the candy! I mean come on what do you expect, I'm a pregnant lady around chocolate, I'm going to give it away sparingly!!

4 comments:

Supalinds said...

Love the costume!

Brandon and Teresa R said...

how fun!! YOur little bump is SO cute!

Unknown said...

Those costumes are killer! That's very creative. Anyway, I am way glad you came the other night. It was kind of an awkward table but oh well. We should get together again and hang out. One of these days. Cute blog by the way.

kdance10 said...

You look so cute. I love the santa thats funny. here is my blog address thedancefive.blogspot.com