Kendra and I met 5 years ago when we were both camp counslers for a kids summer camp in New York. We were instant friends and have done a pretty good job staying in touch since camp.
This is us 5 years ago (below)

Last weekend I went to Florida to see her get married! It was so much fun! The wedding was very high class and nicer than any wedding I have ever been to!
There were fun activites the whole weekend. We had a spa day, welcome party at the beach, the wedding, the dancing, the sun... Oh it was fantastic!
This is Kenras parents house where we stayed... It's so PIMP!!





5 comments:
You look radiant!!
!
That looks like so much fun. That's awesome you got to go. And you look lovely...you definitely have the "pregnant glow" I never got that, and most people don't so consider yourself lucky! Love you and see you tonight...
WOW! That's FANCY! I could use a little beach getaway! Looks like you had fun. And that is some rockin' body in that little swim suit of yours...NICE!
Hey hol. It looks like you had fun.Its looks so pretty there. man i need a vacation:)Love ya hope all is well.
That looks so fun! I want to be invited to a wedding like that. You gotta know people in high places I guess.
Post a Comment