Monday, December 8, 2008

I know...it's been a while


I haven't posted for a while so here's what's been going on.
Thanksgiving was great, I loved eating! Well I love eating all the time now!
The day after thanksgiving we always shop for the "Deals" we got some good stuff! We were up at 4:00AM! Dave makes it so much fun



Then later that day we got a Christmas tree and put up our lights. I love decorating the house and making it festive!
This last friday we went to a friends party and it was really fun! The guys played Ping Pong, but everytime someone lost they all got to hit a ping pong ball at their bare back! Here are some pics of the damage!

3 comments:

kdance10 said...

You look so freakin cute. can't wait to see you in person at the party on saturday.

Bentleys said...

You are the cutest preggo lady ever!!! I miss ya!

Kay Chizzle said...

I figured Dave was ducking me at Ping Pong. You can't handle the truth, Grant.