Cute Christmas card! I love it! I love that your husband and his buddies slam the ping pong ball into each others backs. My husband and his friends do the same thing!
Cute Christmas card! Susan called for your home address. I told her I would find it. Will you email it to me? My emaill address is kriste@precisionhomeloans.net Thank you! You look fabulous by the way.
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
6 comments:
CUTE!You will be getting ours soon. I was going to give it to you at the party on saturday but obviously did'nt.How are you feeling?
Beautiful!!! Merry Christmas darling!
Cute Christmas card! I love it! I love that your husband and his buddies slam the ping pong ball into each others backs. My husband and his friends do the same thing!
Cute Christmas card! Susan called for your home address. I told her I would find it. Will you email it to me? My emaill address is kriste@precisionhomeloans.net
Thank you! You look fabulous by the way.
Love it! You are the cutest pregnant chic EVER!
Cute Card.. You are the cutest little pregnant mama. What about lunch? Do you think we can make it work???? Maybe after the holidays are over.
Post a Comment