I love Vegas and with the baby coming we decided we'd get in one last trip down there. It was my birthday on the 19th so we drove down that day and went to eat at Top of the World. It's on top of the Stratosphere and it's Amazing! The floor rotates so you really get a 360' view!
On Saturday we went to the BYU Bowl game, it was fun, but they lost, and that wasn't fun. :(And what's Vegas without a little gambling! We did pretty well and had so much fun!
We were walking around TI waiting to go to Mystere (which is incredible!) and we bumped into poker ledgend Scotty Nguyen! You can tell from this pic how excited Dave was to meet him! He has won the World Series of Poker 5 times!
Wow !!! I am sooo jealous ! You know me, I LOVE Vegas :) BTW, that is a great pic of you and Dave eating at the Stratosphere. We may have to sneak in a trip soon, too.
Hollie happy late birthday.We need to come see you guys. I have all your stuff still, i hope you don't hate me for keeping it so long. It looked like you guys had fun in vegas.We were suppossed to go but when it snowed we changed plans. Well hope all is well and we hope to see you guys soon
Hollie! I didn't even know it was your birthday!!! Better late than never though right???? so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picts at the restaurant...that's pretty cool. Which ward did you guys end up in? I'm worried I won't be able to see your shining face on sundays!!!! I have a feeling that we have been separated, but you will have to let me know! By the way, I LOVE my sentsy!!!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
7 comments:
happy late bday!! glad you had a great trip!
Happy bday! so fun, what better way to spend it than in VEGAS!!
Wow !!! I am sooo jealous ! You know me, I LOVE Vegas :) BTW, that is a great pic of you and Dave eating at the Stratosphere. We may have to sneak in a trip soon, too.
Hollie happy late birthday.We need to come see you guys. I have all your stuff still, i hope you don't hate me for keeping it so long. It looked like you guys had fun in vegas.We were suppossed to go but when it snowed we changed plans. Well hope all is well and we hope to see you guys soon
Hollie! I didn't even know it was your birthday!!! Better late than never though right???? so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picts at the restaurant...that's pretty cool. Which ward did you guys end up in? I'm worried I won't be able to see your shining face on sundays!!!! I have a feeling that we have been separated, but you will have to let me know! By the way, I LOVE my sentsy!!!
Ahh, what a great way to spend your birthday and the last bit of free time you have before the little arrives! Your belly is adorable too!!
Happy Late Birthday! Your belly is so stinking cute! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment