Friday, January 9, 2009

Photoshop

I love photoshop and just learned how to do all my scrapbooking on it so no more messing with glue and cutting and all that stuff. (Thanks Emily you ROCK!)
Here are some of my pages:



If you want to learn about photoshop and how to make your photo's better then there is a class on January 31st that you should come to. I'm going because photoshop can do so much that I know I have more to learn.

Here's the link,
it's going to be taught at my office in So. Ogden and I'll be there so that will be cool if there's more people I know!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ok so now that you know the scrapbooking this you must show me. I can't afford that workshop so you'll have to show me any great things you learn.

Bentleys said...

I love photoshop!! I have had it a year and I am still learning! There is a ton of info through the internet too!:) I would totally take the class if it was closer! Have fun! So much better than paper scrapbooking no mess, free, and I can take my laptop to the park while my kids play!

kdance10 said...

Those are way cute pages.And man they look tons easier than messing around with everything.

The Coombs' said...

I'm so proud of you! They look great! I'm tellin' you, this digital stuff is so stinkin' awesome...so much better than paper! Anyone who still paper scrapbooks is crazy. (And you taught me just as much as I taught you!)