TOO FUNNY! I just lookes at a beautiful picture of when we were in mexico last jan. I wish i was going back with my fam again next week:( But in my picture i was almost 7 months pregnant in a swimsuit YIKES!
Hey Hollie - found your blog through the erwins. Wow, I can't believe how close you are. I know the feeling of missing clothes. Trust me, after you fit back into your clothes you will be amazed at how many clothes are in your wardrobe. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy!
DAVE AND HOLLIE!!! This is Jami Brk.....So, somehow in my blog surfing i linked over to you guys and i'm so happy i did!! Hollie, you are looking cute as ever prego! I had to scroll down to see you're having a boy! Congrats!! I'm about 10 days further in my pregnancy than you so i totally feel ya on wanting to get back into those old jeans!! I'm glad you're feeling good! You look super! Hope you guys are doing great! Check out our blog...drop us a line! --Jami--
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
6 comments:
I know the feeling except my baby is 9 months old :(
TOO FUNNY! I just lookes at a beautiful picture of when we were in mexico last jan. I wish i was going back with my fam again next week:( But in my picture i was almost 7 months pregnant in a swimsuit YIKES!
Hey Hollie - found your blog through the erwins. Wow, I can't believe how close you are. I know the feeling of missing clothes. Trust me, after you fit back into your clothes you will be amazed at how many clothes are in your wardrobe. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy!
Oh, man. I love Oregon too. I lived there for about 5 years and I miss it. I don't even mind the rain. (Watching Twilight makes me miss it even more!)
DAVE AND HOLLIE!!! This is Jami Brk.....So, somehow in my blog surfing i linked over to you guys and i'm so happy i did!! Hollie, you are looking cute as ever prego! I had to scroll down to see you're having a boy! Congrats!! I'm about 10 days further in my pregnancy than you so i totally feel ya on wanting to get back into those old jeans!! I'm glad you're feeling good! You look super! Hope you guys are doing great! Check out our blog...drop us a line! --Jami--
hahahaha...patience there! Josan is 2 months and I barely start fitting in SOME of my good looking pants!!!!But it s so worth it!:D Good luck!
Post a Comment