
So here is my 30 week picture. It's crazy to think that it's been that long. It's really flown by. I am really lucky because my pregnancy has been pretty easy. Sure my back gets sore, I'm tired, I don't sleep as well as I used to and now when I get out of bed Dave has to give me a big push, but from the stories I have heard from other girls I've got it great!
Dave has had it a little rough because he has gotten "Sympathy Symptoms." I read about these and didn't think much of it, but Dave really has had similar pregnancy ailments as me. His back will get sore, he'll get tired, and he's even put on some weight. He's so funny about it too.

9 comments:
You are all belly and so low!!! Poor hubbies have it bad huh!! My brother in law use to say his growing belly was the family food storage lol Hopefully he doesn't get sympathy labor pains ouch!!!
Hollie you look so cute. Hey will you be thinking of a date that is good for you in february, for me to throw you a shower. I'll be calling you soon.
it's a down-hill stroll from here! I can't believe how time has flown! Congrats, I am way excited for you!
i want to coem to your shower if you have one. I am glad to see that you are one of the lucky ones with pregnancy. I am don't have it too bad either. You are super cute. I am excited for you! I might be sending you some mls# of some houses I am curious about. I don't know...good luck in your new year!
You look so dang cute!!! Time has flown by, it seems like I was just reading your post about your announcement. Can't wait to see the baby pictures soon.
You look great!! And poor Dave, sympathy pains are the worst :)
Hollie you look so beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you :) Only 10 weeks left! (maybe less..!!!) I just love you to death!
You look great! Thanks for hanging out yesterday..it was so fun! I was just looking at your birthday pics....you look smokin hot! I'm glad you had fun.
Hey Hot Mamma! You look awesome! I feel bad for Josh cause I wake up about a million times a night and cant' get comfy! Whats your due date? Do you have a name?
Post a Comment