

My sister-in-law, Heidi, took some pics of my belly before I pop. She did great! Check out her stuff at www.rmrzphotoz.blogspot.com
Sawyer should be here in just a few weeks. We're getting really excited, and really freaked out! (I'm not gonna lie!)
Dave & Hollie Dance


6 comments:
OH my I am sure you are so excited I am not to far behind you... I love the pictures you look freakin cute!!
Oh how fun-that is a cute idea for pictures! I cant believe your baby is almost here! Time has flown-congrats I am excited for you!
Wow! it's coming soon. when he comes let us know and we will come see him!!!
SO CUTE! I am so excited for you! Only a few weeks :)
Wow hollie any day now thats crazy. Tell dave to call us when he's here good luck
You are so brave to have pictures taken. I was so fat I didn't want anyone to document it! But you do look FABULOUS! And I can't wait to hold baby Sawyer!
Post a Comment