Look at these faces... Fully rested, hair done, and completely oblivious as to the sleep deprivation they are about to face!
I have really been freaking out thinking about how close we are to having this baby!
Am I ready?? Sure I have the stuff, but I don't know about this 24/7 business! I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little nervous about caring for another human being. I'm sure it will be fine, but it's just crazy that 9 months has flown by so quick!
I'm really excited to meet this little guy, because it doesn't feel real yet!
Ok well that's all I have to say about that. I should be having this baby any day so I'll keep you updated.

12 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! and guess what? im having #2 and im nervous about the exact same things you are, so don't worry! good luck!!
Yeah! I'm so excited. Tayler, megan & jace cant wait for there cousin to get here, neither can me and dust
I'm so excited for you two. You are going to be great parents!! I have no doubt you will adjust quickly! Can't wait to meet the littel guy!
Too bad you didn't know he was coming today!! Congrats can't wait to come see him!!
LIKE TODAY !!! I'm calling David, right now !! Congrats !
today...? you are having him today? Blog that baby!Congrats...and you'll be fine. You will be an awesome mama!
I am starting to feel the same way. Good luck with the delivery and all that goes with it. You will do great.
YAY!!! Congrats! I'm so so so happy for you guys. You will be a fantastic mother and don't worry.. once he's here you'll figure it all out! AHH! I can't believe you are going to have a little baby :) Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
You look great, and you will do great!!! You will be a wonderful little Mommy!!!
Congrats for that cute little babe! HE is adorable. we got you a little something so let us know when we can drop it off;)
What??? You already had him? Congrats!
you look so cute!!!
Post a Comment