Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4 Years

Well it's a little harder to get things done now that I have a baby, but here is our Anniversary Post.


Dave and I were married 4 years ago on April 6th, 2005. This anniversary was a little different that the others because there are 3 of us now! The last 3 we have gone out of town and stayed in Fancy Hotels. Things are really changing! (I love it though)
I love being married to Dave! He's a really great guy and so much fun! If you know him then you know what I mean.
We went to eat at Ruby River and I got the Steak Oscar! Yum Yum! We ate the Fudge Browine Sunday and it was incredible! I guess my baby weight is going to hang around a little longer. :)

3 comments:

kari said...

Happy Anniversary! Things definetly change when you have kids but for the better. I am sure you have plenty of people wanting to watch the lil guy so when you two want to get out together you can. He is a handsome little boy he reminds me so much of our nephew, Jace.

Johnstun Fam said...

wow I can't believe you have been married 4 years! I remember coming up from St.George for your reception! I am glad you guys had a fun anniversary!

Supalinds said...

Owwee it is just so wonderful to see your family turn to three! What a beautiful little boy - you all look so happy (minues Sawyer who is peacefully sleeping).

Happy Anniversary! What a great present to have baby Sawyer at dinner!