Dave & Hollie Dance
super cute! Thanks again for helping with house stuff. Sorry for bugging you two Sunday's in row. Thanks again!
Happy Easter!! He does look adorable for church.
I think you guys are just the cutest parents ever! I hope everything is going well for you! I hate that I don't see you around anymore!
you guys look so cute!!
He sure DID look cute! You look great too! I love your new family picture...so fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
super cute! Thanks again for helping with house stuff. Sorry for bugging you two Sunday's in row. Thanks again!
Happy Easter!! He does look adorable for church.
I think you guys are just the cutest parents ever! I hope everything is going well for you! I hate that I don't see you around anymore!
you guys look so cute!!
He sure DID look cute! You look great too! I love your new family picture...so fun!
Post a Comment