he is getting big!What a good daddy...Jeff's favorite part is when they fall asleep on his chest...my dad too! Jannae had her baby...all these babies are getting me thinking I should start planing when to have another. Need to get in the house first. He is super cute!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
4 comments:
so so cute! He is getting big!
There is nothing like seeing your hubby become a daddy! Makes you love them on a whole different level! Sawyer is looking so big and cute!
He looks so big:) We need to come visit again real soon
he is getting big!What a good daddy...Jeff's favorite part is when they fall asleep on his chest...my dad too! Jannae had her baby...all these babies are getting me thinking I should start planing when to have another. Need to get in the house first. He is super cute!
Post a Comment