OK Holly I have just found your blog and I am soooo impressed with your scraping! I need to learn how to do this. Do you use Adobe? I need to see how to do this! This would be much better than paper scraping everything. I think it would be fun to mix them up. So I need to learn this. YOur baby is soo dang cute and Motherhood suits you well! Give me the info on what I need to do!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
4 comments:
Dang, I really wish I was as talented as you....these pages look awesome!
Hollie,
These pages are darling. If you ever have a free moment I would love to learn how to do it. Your family is so cute. Candy
OK Holly I have just found your blog and I am soooo impressed with your scraping! I need to learn how to do this. Do you use Adobe? I need to see how to do this! This would be much better than paper scraping everything. I think it would be fun to mix them up. So I need to learn this. YOur baby is soo dang cute and Motherhood suits you well! Give me the info on what I need to do!
Which Jensen are you?? You need to send my your email cuz it says your profile is not available.
Post a Comment