Friday, July 10, 2009

My big boy!


After his shots! He cried pretty hard for about 30 seconds then I gave him his binki and he was just fine.
Sawyer had his 4 month Dr apt!
Length 27 inches 97%
Weight 18lbs 8oz 98%
Head 44cm 90%
He is sure a big boy! I love all his rolls and I really can't believe he has grown up so fast! Everyone told me he would, but it is crazy how it flies by!!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

He weighs more than Riley did at 1 YEAR!!! Holy cow...how cute though! You are the best mom ever...well you know, besides me of course :)

Johnstun Fam said...

I can't believe how big he is! So cute and I recognize that doctors office! :) Too bad we weren't there at the same time. And I should start digital scrapbooking, those templates look good.