
Sawyer is 4 months today and I just think it's so cool to see how big he is getting!
Here is my scrapbook page for his growth! Check it out!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Watch me Grow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave & Hollie Dance

Sawyer is 4 months today and I just think it's so cool to see how big he is getting!
Here is my scrapbook page for his growth! Check it out!
3 comments:
He is becoming quite the chunky monkey! I love little cute fat rolls on babies. So cute! Kohen was that chunky until he started to crawl and then when he started walking...they become so active and into everything and then lose a bunch of it. Kohen is still a little chunky and I love it. I love his little baby gut too!
he is getting so so big!! Love that idea, I might copy it!
It turned out so cute! And he DOES look big! What a cutie, and what a creative mom he has!
Post a Comment