Dave and I attended a Dave Ramsey seminar on Saturday and it was AMAZING!! I mean we all know how we are supposed to manage money, but he makes it so simple!
I reccomend EVERYONE to read his book "The Total Money Makeover." This book exposes all the money myths out there and tells you exactly what to do to get out of debt and start building wealth.
His motto is
"Live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else."
This is not a get rich quick thing, it's hard work, but when you see where you could be in 5, 10 even 20 years you will be blown away.


2 comments:
Hello friend... Sounds like a good book. This will be a fun way to keep in touch.
I am glad the seminar was good!! You'll have to share a few tips.
Post a Comment