P.S. I didn't like this movie but I do like you Hollie. Everyone told me I would ball my eyes out and I did not shed one tear. Then I felt bad because I didn't cry and believe you me I am a cryer. So, I think you have a lot of people in your corner on this one. I am just the exception. P.S.S. I did like that he sent her letters. That was very sweet.
Hollie- I got your back. This is one of my favorite's, and call me a cry baby, b/c I kinda had the "ugly" cry going on. oh . . . and p.s. I love YOU !!!
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
6 comments:
P.S. I didn't like this movie but I do like you Hollie. Everyone told me I would ball my eyes out and I did not shed one tear. Then I felt bad because I didn't cry and believe you me I am a cryer. So, I think you have a lot of people in your corner on this one. I am just the exception.
P.S.S. I did like that he sent her letters. That was very sweet.
I didin't know you had a blog!! Yeah it's so much more fun!!!! Good job and I loved this movie too!
I have to admit I didn't like this movie either, and I'm easy to please. I loved her husband, and the other Irish dude but other than that not my fav!
Robin - don't feel bad I didn't cry either!
Well thanks for still loving me guys! Even if you didn't like this movie!
Hollie- I got your back. This is one of my favorite's, and call me a cry baby, b/c I kinda had the "ugly" cry going on. oh . . . and p.s. I love YOU !!!
I LOVED this movie. I thought that it was very original. I cried too, and actually I'm not typically a crier in movies.
Post a Comment