Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Temple Square in Spring




So Jonnie and I went to Temple square and it is so pretty right now. I was completely blown away at the amount of flowers that were everywhere! Hopefully these pics do it justice.

It was also really fun to see all the brides all over getting wedding pics. I can't believe I have been married for 3 years! It feels like just yesterday that I was wearing my wedding dress.

Being married has been such a great blessing. I really must say that I am one LUCKY girl!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So I just figured out you have a blog...I am super slow...I lost all my brain cells in delivery! You and Dave are super cute :) So Sexy Can I came on the radio the other day and I told Jeff that you like that too and he just rolled his eyes and said that you and I are too much alike haha! I take that as a compliment :)

Supalinds said...

Those pics are great!! You are a lucky gal, Dave is awesome and he is lucky too...what a pair!

Heidi said...

Wow! That pick is awesome! I need to get me some pics over there.

Heather said...

Hey You!! I saw saw you over at Robin's blog, so I wanted to say Hi! You look great and I'm glad that things are going so well for you guys! We miss ya!

Heather