Friday, September 11, 2009

6 month Dr. visit

Sawyer had his 6 month checkup today.
Weight 19lbs 13oz 91%
Lenght 28 inches 90%
Head 45cm 88%
He sure is a big boy!
He was happy and in a good mood, until the shots!


Just hangin out waiting for Dr. Rose

As soon as we got in the stroller where he could look around he was ok. It makes me a little sad to see him cry like this, but I know he'll forget about it in about ten minutes!
Being a mom is so great! I love hangin out with Sawyer and playing with him. He really makes life much more fun (more work, but more fun).

1 comment:

Johnstun Fam said...

He is so stinkin cute! I am not going to forget my camera next time I go to Dr. Rose, I always forget it and it makes me so mad!