Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Really... it's that easy??





Freezer jam ladies and gentlemen is the best thing ever!
I went to a Church activity and we learned how to make this amazing stuff and I have made 20 bottles since.
It's so easy! Here are the steps
1. Cut up fruit (or use a food processor)
2. Add Sugar, stir
3. Add pectin and Lemon Juice, stir
4. Put in bottles
It's good in the fridge for 3 months and the freezer for 1 year!
Thanks for making it with me Carrie!
(hey Kendra do you recognize the fabric??)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Very nice!! You are the first to re-use it. I've got curtains in the works! Keep on jamming!

Johnstun Fam said...

Good Job Holly!

Melissa ONeil said...

You will definitely have to give me a couple of jars when I come up to visit and then tell me what to do to make it. Love ya, great job sis.