Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow he is sitting up!





Sawyer is growing so fast! Everyone said it would happen, but I didn't really believe it! Dave and I are so in love with him!

Dave has been really busy with school and work. He'll wake up and leave just as Sawyer is waking up. He'll change his diaper and give him to me then he has to leave. By the time he gets home at night Sawyer is already in bed. Dave pulls him out of his crib and just holds him as he sleeps. Dave is busy, but only about 1 year to go and he'll be done.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Great pics and great camera! I feel like the slobber is going to drip on me!! He is too cute!

kdance10 said...

He is so cute & getting so big. I loved playing with him tonight. I still owe you a baby stitting night so use it:")

Kendra Belliston said...

I can't believe he is already sitting up. It seems like yesterday we just barely had our babies. He is so stinking cute.