Holy Crap, Hollie! You are quite tht pro. Imagine what this will do for your scrapbook pages! Feel free to practice on my kids anytime!!! And those pictures of Sawyer in his crib are so sweet! That's a lot of exclamations in one post, sorry.
I'm Hollie. I have lots of hobbies and love life! I am married to a great guy and have two of the cutest little kids. Things are fabulous and life is too good to complain about anything.
5 comments:
Such a GREAT picture!!!! Love it!
LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing EVER! Can't wiat for you to take some pics of my little lads
Hollie--I am LOVING your pics. I'm glad you stopped me tonight outside. We really should get together sometime and "play" with our cameras!!
Holy Crap, Hollie! You are quite tht pro. Imagine what this will do for your scrapbook pages! Feel free to practice on my kids anytime!!! And those pictures of Sawyer in his crib are so sweet! That's a lot of exclamations in one post, sorry.
Post a Comment