Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.

A- Attached or single: Married to Mr. Dance!
B- Best Friend: There are so many
C-Cake or Pie: Why not both?
D-Day: Friday for sure
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone, it's always on my hip
F- Favorite Color: Depends on the day...
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Cinnabears
H-Home town: Layton
I- Indulgences: Hot Fudge on my Cookies & Cream Ice Cream... Oh and Reality TV!! (Dave HATES it haha)
J- January or July?: Well I usually travel in January because work is slow, but July is fun because there's so much to do.
K-Kids: Someday
L-Life is incomplete without: Hugs
M- Marriage Date: It was April 6, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: I have 3 sisters and 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of losing my husband
Q- Quote: "Don't take life too serious, no one makes it out alive!"
R- Reason To Smile: bubble baths
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three Friends: Umm, just anyone who wants to do this
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm learning to play the guitar and acutally getting pretty good, there now it's know.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegitarian means: Indian word for "Lousy Hunter" I'm a huge fan of meat!
W- Worst Habit: Nail biting
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: How about the suns Rays!!
Y-Your favorite food: I love it all
Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

5 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Holly-
How in the heck are you??? I haven't seen you in so long, it looks like you and your hubby are enjoying life. I just saw your blog on Jessica's and thought that I would say Hi.

Kelly said...

Glad to find you too! I love when I see blogs of people I know! Now we can keep tabs on the Dance Fam!!

The Jacksons said...

We are doing great. Only five days before the baby comes. It's crazy! How are you guys doing?

Bentleys said...

will you serenade me Holly!?!?

Kay Chizzle said...

That is so rad that you are learning la guitare. You're a cool girl.