Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Cute Little Yard!!!

So Dave & I bought our house in January and we have now landscaped it! I really love this house more than I thought I would! I like old houses, but when things are new it just feels so good.


Before: After!!!


6 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Love it! Maybe I'll walk over there and see it in person :)

Carrie said...

Yay cute house and yard!!!...not a surprise since you ARE an agent..and an amazing one at that...but where is the house at? Do you guys still own that cute one in Ogden on the east side of Harrison...I can't remember what street it was on?

Hollie said...

We do still own that little house in Ogden on Marilyn Drive, but we now have it rented.
This new place is in So. Ogden, right over by my office.

Bentleys said...

Cute!!! I love working in the yard! Great job!!!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Your house is so cute! I love the colors-I'm sure your house is decorated really cute inside too! You should post some pics of the inside!!! Really great job on the yard!!!

Supalinds said...

Love it, wow. Seriously - incredible job!