I can't believe the Wilcoxens kidnapped, I mean gnomenapped me! I don't know if I'll ever see this little guy again. I should have known those treats on my door last night were just a distraction so I wouldn't notice one gnome missing. Now I only have my red gnome, well actually I better go make sure he is still there!!!
Don't worry Wilcoxens I'll get you back, and lucky for me you guys have kids!! (oh just kidding, that would be messed up!)



5 comments:
Your red one is next !!! MUAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ( Thats my Dr. Evil laugh ) !!!!!
I would love to get togehter some time. Maybe with Amanda, we talk every once in a while and have been trying to get togehter for a while, crazy work schedules always get in the way. We live in Springville, but I work in Sandy. How about you, where do you guys live? Maybe we all could meet in SLC sometime for lunch. We could reminess about the good old cove days.
Dude, not the gnome, this looks like a battle ground. Good thing I live in SLC, although I wouldn't mind the treats from Mrs. Coxen!
Let me know if you need help retaliating. I make a mean peanut butter square - one that could blind her while you get the gnome back!
gnomes in your yard only you holly!
How funny!! Poor little guy. Ha ha. Yep, I would for sure teach you, it's lots of fun. So how do you know Adam and Lisa? Did you go to school with them? I went to high school with them and was in the singing groups with them. How funny, it's such a small world.
Post a Comment