So... Jonnie, Nate and I are painting a mural for a pilot who's house is in the parade of homes this year. He wants a mountain scenenand so for research he took me and jonnie up in his plane. It was so much fun!! We even did ZERO GRAVITY! It was really neat because I was floating for about 5 seconds! This is on my list of coolest things along with:
-Rappelling in Cancun
-Petting sting rays in Grand Cayman
-Meeting Dave
-and skydiving
This is a little preview of the Mural so far... it's gonna get way better.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
One of the coolest things I've done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your idea of cool is my idea of scary. Of course with the exception of meeting Dave. That didn't scare me. Can't wait to see how the wall turns out.
WOW!
Not are you gorgeous but you are talented and smart! And a bit of a dare devil! And you have Goals! Dave hit the motherload! Wendy
WOW!!!!! That looks really fun! The mural so far looks really great-you are so talented! Your yard looks AMAZING too! GREAT JOB!
Hey Dave,
I just found you through another blog!! This is so fun, I love linking to others blogs (Hope you don't mind) Stop by and say hi, I just started my own! www.cazierjakeleann.blogspot.com
LeAnn Hartmann Cazier
hey...you sure know haw to have fun!...don't feel like you have to but if you ever want third pair of hands to help paint i absolutly love it...probably a little rusty i would love to help out if it's needed! We need to hang out...jeff is out of town until sat. night! call and we'll hang out!
That looks awesome!!!!
Call me later. I'm taking the kids to go see "wall-e", and then we are headed over to south ogden days. Can't wait to hang out !!
Post a Comment