Friday, June 27, 2008

The Mural is Finished!

Well here it is. I think it turned out really well. Thanks Nate for helping!
This is in house #12 in this years Parade of Homes. Click here for more info on the parade if you want to check it out!

http://www.utahparade.com/bf/ut/nwhba/mem/association.jsp?pid=1060


5 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Oh, my, GOSH !!! That is awesome !! That really does look like weber canyon. Great job, now I'll have to go buy parade of home tickets just to see it :) p.s. call me tomorrow !!!

Jake and Kristin said...

Well....I guess our prayers were answered! It looks amazing! Conrats on the great work!

Robin said...

Looks fantastic my friend!! I'm glad you took a picture so I could see it.

Supalinds said...

INCREDIBLE!!! You are amazingly talented my friend! When is the parade of homes, I would love to see it.

Johnstun Fam said...

That is awesome! Your so talented!!!