We went up to Bear Lake for the 24th and it was so much fun! We went to the beach for fireworks and it was so great!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
I love Bear Lake & Fireworks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave & Hollie Dance
We went up to Bear Lake for the 24th and it was so much fun! We went to the beach for fireworks and it was so great!!
3 comments:
Hello Hollie and Dave! I love Bear Lake and am jealous you were able to go there. WE have not made it there this summer.I loved your moms cake even if it was a little mangled.
By the way this is Kari JOnes. Kaycee passed this info onto me because i am addicted to blogging, If that is a real word!
Oh I remember Bear Lake we had such a great time!! Glad you had fun and your niece is adorable!!!
Post a Comment