Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hartman Dance art & design

Well Jonnie and I have officially teamed up. We have been working together for years and can create some pretty unique stuff.
Go check out our website. http://www.hartmandance.com/

If you want us to do something for us then I'll give you 20% off.

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

I am so proud of you!!! Great job looks so cool!!! Too bad you don't live in St. George!!!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

That's my deleted comment. Nate said it didn't make sense. Whatev! I hope you guys are really successful. It makes me wish I had a home so I could hire you guys. Maybe you could paint something really cool on the side of my car. I kid.

Supalinds said...

I've got plenty of projects i need help on, I totally lack that talent!! I will get in touch with you!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Hollie,
I had no idea you were an artist. I love your work, I am so impressed. I am glad you sent over your blog info. it looks great. It is always fun checking in on everyone. I will send you an invite to ours.
Kriste