Monday, July 28, 2008

A place that makes me happy!


This is a picture I took of the road leading to the Huntsville monestary. Just looking at this makes me feel good. Walking down it is even better!

6 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

You should maybe think about taking up photography! I don't know that much about it, but this picture is amazing! I've never been here before, but it definitely looks like a "feel good place!"

Michelle said...

I love this picture! We use to go there all the time to get bread and honey. It is so yummy! And all of the Monks are so cute and nice! You are seriously so talented all around. I'm jealous! Hope you guys are doing good.

Juline said...

Thanks for the memory! I remember that too. that is funny that you thought that. I am glad that I didn't stay there...I wouldn't have met you! My life would probably be very different...hmm! I remember going up to bear lake with you and your family. Playing jinx up and down game. That was fun! Your family was so much fun.Your dad got crazy trying to get us off that tube. Remember laying out on my trampoline? We had a lot of fun. Woohoo! I will call you soon so we can hang out!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Holy crap! We just went to Pine Valley a couple weekends ago, and when we got there I told Jake that PV reminds me of this place with monks that make honey-but I couldn't remember where it was-thanks for posting that pic-what an amazing shot-it would be so romantic to have you and your hubby holding hands in the distance!!! I gotta go there for that shot someday! I can't tell you how long it has bugged me to figure out where those monks were! Thank you! Darn monks!

Supalinds said...

That is a beautiful picture. Makes me want to take a walk!

Julare said...

That is so funny. This is one of my favorite spots in all of Utah! I can't believe you have a picture of it up. I think about this all the time! I guess we must be related or something.