For the 4th we just stayed it. It was really relaxing. I'm realizing that I don't really like to be around crowds of strangers, and there's something about fairs that bring out "strangers"! We watched the New York and Boston firework programs and it was really great! The fireworks weren't quite as big as if we were there, but they were still very impressive! The best part was that we didn't have to fight traffic after!


Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had a very laid back weekend! We came up to Layton and then went camping in East Canyon with my fam. We went to Park City for fireworks and after they were over, it took FOREVER to get out of the parking lot alone! The fireworks up there are by the Alpine Slide are really great! Jaxon slept right through them-I couldn't even believe it!
Your pictures are way cute! Sometimes it is just nice to stay home and enjoy yourselves by relaxing! By the way, I checked out your website and it looks REALLY good! Way to go!
Post a Comment