Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Traveling Cake

So my moms birthday was on the 23rd and since we were all heading up to Bear Lake I made her a cake and packed it up in this huge box with lots of padding. When I took it out of the box you can see what happened! I thought it was hilarious!! Of course my mom still loved it and it tasted great!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a lovely cake! And you are a lovely girl! And I love you!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Your cake still looks delicious! Cookies are about all I can really do-I can't ever think of anything creative enough-or maybe I'm just not ambitious enough to make it-cause I know I'll be the only one to eat it around here, cause I'm more of a cake person, but Jake is an ice cream guy! GREAT JOB! You are so thoughtful!